**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Cheers lads! ^^ 

Still nothing from the insurance company about the inspection, I hope they forgot about it :lol:

I was working on a MB2 today (full service, disc & pads) and took it out for a test drive. Comparing it to my MB3, the MB2 felt so much better to drive!  :huh: The MB3 is a lot faster but the MB2 felt more solid? Tighter turns, no roll going around corners and more precise steering. The MB2 is 100% standard and done 10'000 miles less than mine. It feels horrible driving my car now because somethings defiantly wrong. My car now feels like a boat compared to the MB2!  :wacko:

I am a bit gutted to be honest :lol:

Cheers lads! ^^ 

Still nothing from the insurance company about the inspection, I hope they forgot about it :lol:

I was working on a MB2 today (full service, disc & pads) and took it out for a test drive. Comparing it to my MB3, the MB2 felt so much better to drive!  :huh: The MB3 is a lot faster but the MB2 felt more solid? Tighter turns, no roll going around corners and more precise steering. The MB2 is 100% standard and done 10'000 miles less than mine. It feels horrible driving my car now because somethings defiantly wrong. My car now feels like a boat compared to the MB2!  :wacko:

Good excuse to upgrade your suspension.

Mr B, please note I did not say lower. :P

• Like 1

Needs lows!!

You might have a drop link or something else worn out dude?

There is no play on the drop links, seems all tight. Might replace them anyway as they don't cost much 

Cheers lads! ^^ 

When I bought my MB3 the rear trailing arm bushes were shot. It made the whole car feel soft and unresponsive, but once I got it fixed it was really tight. Might be what's up with yours.