Shadz Vtis

Shadz-VTIs

Some jealous tramps/time wasters out there ain't there :evil: just ignore them.... Congratulations with the kiddo [smitten.gif]

You think you got problems... My 3rd nipper on the way God willing... Lol.... How do you think I feel?

Some jealous tramps/time wasters out there ain't there :evil: just ignore them.... Congratulations with the kiddo [smitten.gif]

You think you got problems... My 3rd nipper on the way God willing... Lol.... How do you think I feel?

time for a deck me thinks :lol:

Still does look the dogs danglies. Definately one of my favourite Ms!

I'm familiar with your situation. My wife was On at me for years to get a nice sensible family car, so I did....

then she got a eBay notification saying id bought the eg and went foooookin nuts!

Still does look the dogs danglies. Definately one of my favourite Ms!

I'm familiar with your situation. My wife was On at me for years to get a nice sensible family car, so I did....

then she got a eBay notification saying id bought the eg and went foooookin nuts!

rlol.gif1 Boys can't be told when they like their toys.. :lol:

sorry ladz sold the car for £1000 sad times :-( mrs sold the car while i was work i was soo angry NOT :-) keeping it.. had some interest i just cant sell it so keeping it car is tooo good to me..low mileAge no rust.. if i buy another car probably waste my money modding that..havent spent nothing on modding recently as its complete and how i want it...

still need a front mint bumper so anyone near bham .. message me