No worries dude!

I'm off Friday, hopefully get a couple of last minute jobs done before my roadtrip in the early hours! :lol:

when they come i'll get the part number for you

just a small update here, i had to change the drivers side indicator light back to the original holder so i could put the old bulb in for the MOT, and well my mates decided to help me and managed to give the engine a clean, not a proper job as it takes Bloody ages!!! soooo much crap in there its unreal!! fit my new induction kit which i bought from Aaron (Weaver88)

the car sounds much nicer all the way up the rev counter unlike it was when i had the standard panel filter. it is more responsive and feels like it has a little more power.

anyway here is the ummm cleanish....... engine bay with the new induction kit on.

sorry its a bit dark it was taken just as i got to work

20120508_211739.jpg

Cheers dude :D

Bay looking much better now, even if it's not 100% WACK11111

No worries dude!

I'm off Friday, hopefully get a couple of last minute jobs done before my roadtrip in the early hours! :lol:

when they come i'll get the part number for you

just a small update here, i had to change the drivers side indicator light back to the original holder so i could put the old bulb in for the MOT, and well my mates decided to help me and managed to give the engine a clean, not a proper job as it takes Bloody ages!!! soooo much crap in there its unreal!! fit my new induction kit which i bought from Aaron (Weaver88)

the car sounds much nicer all the way up the rev counter unlike it was when i had the standard panel filter. it is more responsive and feels like it has a little more power.

anyway here is the ummm cleanish....... engine bay with the new induction kit on.

sorry its a bit dark it was taken just as i got to work

20120508_211739.jpg

Cheers dude :D

Bay looking much better now, even if it's not 100% WACK11111

cheers :) it looks loads better than it was though :)

a quick update:

hoses turned up early this morning, super fast delivery to the shop considering he ordered them at about 2 o'clock yesterday afternoon.

20120509_111236.jpg

here is the part number for anyone wishing to purchase some :)

20120509_111244.jpg

and here is my stunning courtesy car, it handles like no other car does, pedals are close together for braking and acceleration at the same time if ever you need it. and it also seems to be on rally suspension so takes every bump LIKE A BOSS

20120509_112020.jpg

getting all excited now for japfest :) braided hoses are finally on after a little set back, my parts have finally come through the post!! so hopefully i'll have time to fit them ready for japfest, and clean the car inside and out!! christ I'm guna have to be on something tomorrow to keep me awake all day to get it all done!!

hopefully pictures to follow if i get them fitted