Looks good mate, mind you don't get too wasted or you may wrap yourself to the mani. :lol:

Least he'd be warm :lol:

haha well it will be an interesting experiance trying to wrap it!!

thats fair f***ing stupid .. the o2 sensor is just cut off =/ they couldnt spend two extra minutes undoing the clip from the body and then from the connections ... butchers i hate them

nice work on both the lights and manifoold .. how much was the mani

ye he said it was like welded in there :S took me an afternoon and night of soaking it in about half a big can of WD-40 and it came out like a glove!!!! it cost me 90 in the end as i didn't actually have any more money on me :/

Engine and box mate, you know you want to :D

i know i want to, and my mate wants me to, but im not going to for the time being, i want to leave it a few years till my insurance goes down a bit, plus i haven't actually got any space at home to keep a spare engine and the parents would go mad!!!

Should have seen the look mine had when I was just going out to see a mate and came back with a cylinder head! :lol:

Loving the JDM lights, really must pull my finger out and do mine! Did you go for twin fogs or just left it at one?

Mani should sound good once it's on! :D

left it standard one, my mate was quite stoned by the end of it and it was very hot when we finally got round to it.

it has completely changed the back of the car its un real!! i actually love it, can't believe its taken me this long to do it!!

Nice purchase there sir ;)

Wrapping mine thursday/friday this week 8-)

What about an Egay special adjustable de-dat?

let me know how yours goes tom!! be you'll do a better job than me.

ye i'll have a look at an adjustable De-cat actually, thats a brilliant idea!, do they adjust by length and twist?

went for a bit of a cruise before work this evening with my mate, mainly to check his car was alright and ended up at a nice spot :) a few of the piccies i took

20120619_211321.jpg

20120619_211357.jpg

20120619_211412.jpg

20120619_211436.jpg

very nice mate coming along very well reminds me of mine when i got it!!

sorry but would you mind sending me a guide of how to do the jdm rear light mod?

Also would you sell the strut brace??

Thanks alot!!

cheers :)

the guide for the lights is here mate

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=589

and which strut brace? the OEM one i got from the scrappy?

very nice mate coming along very well reminds me of mine when i got it!!

sorry but would you mind sending me a guide of how to do the jdm rear light mod?

Also would you sell the strut brace??

Thanks alot!!

cheers :)

the guide for the lights is here mate

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=589

and which strut brace? the OEM one i got from the scrappy?

Thanks! Will do it this weekend !!

Yeah mate I need one for my car, pm if you would sell it please

Looking very 8-)

Make sure you stick the wrap in a bucket of water first, cut down on the flying fibres. :)

Thanks for the tip, wrapping mine tomorrow when i'm stuck in the office all day! :)

Check delasoul's write up with pics in here:http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=272 :D

Looking very 8-)

Make sure you stick the wrap in a bucket of water first, cut down on the flying fibres. :)

Thanks for the tip, wrapping mine tomorrow when i'm stuck in the office all day! :)

Check delasoul's write up with pics in here:http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=272 :D

thats my nights reading sorted then :)

got it up on the ramps tomorrow to have a quick gander at whats underneath and everything and to check the rear ARB points as i want one now :)