Alex, get your small bottom down here and you can polish my d1ck all day and night! :D

(someone is going to mis-quote me on that one!) [smash.gif][smash.gif]

Looking good mate, doing us MCers proud! ;)

haha.gif1

Alex, get your small bottom down here and you can polish my d1ck all day and night! :D

(someone is going to mis-quote me on that one!) [smash.gif][smash.gif]

Looking good mate, doing us MCers proud! ;)

haha.gif1

applause.gif1applause.gif1:roll:

Had to be done dude! :lol:

• 1 month later...

so i haven't updated in while so thought i'd share with you my little progress as of lack of money, working wayyy too much and seeing the misses.

me and the misses went for a walk up the woods came back to the car and had to take a snap of the light it was in :)

20120831_110615.jpg

and here's one of here, looking a bit grumpy as she had to walk a long way!! her idea to go for a walk though

20120831_110626.jpg

i popped down the scrappy to get some bits for my mate to do USDM mod to his car and managed to get some clear side repeaters off an accord :) here's a couple of piccies after i gave the car a very quick wash

20120908_131516.jpg

20120908_131525.jpg

20120908_131503.jpg

20120908_131449.jpg

i also took the wheels off and cleaned up in all the arches with my new pressure washer and cleaned the inside of the wheels. i could see my coilovers through my wheels so took a quick picture

20120908_131436.jpg

20120908_131423.jpg

also put the roof rack on and me and my mate and both of our girlfriends went to my local 4x track and here's a quick snap before we left the track

20120905_193340.jpg

me and my mate are doing the Autoglym car detailing course this week so should be a good laugh and can get a little side buisness going which will be a good little cash eaner :)

• 3 weeks later...

He can't go lower because he'll struggle to get on and off the driveway :lol:

Meisters are really good! You'll be able to have them on a soft setting to keep the human speed limiter (Wife) happy :lol: