Now that is awesome!!! Well done for doing it yourself. Wish I was more confident about wiring to have a go a stuff like this. Shame you stay to far away lol

Ps love the nardi wheel too! Was thinking te same for mine to go with the wood trim :)

its all about the wood trim!! someone said about most people wanting to remove the wood trim but i love it!!

• Like 2

yup, i'm the same mate, love wood trim in car. Not sure why a lot of folk don't like it and revert to either all black or some other trim, maybe because they think it makes it look old? But I love it, and it always distinguished base model cars and top of the range ones back in the day with the wood trim deemed as "luxury" or "executive". I just feel it gives the car a much more upmarket feel rather than just black plastic or fake carbon look everywhere.

yup, i'm the same mate, love wood trim in car. Not sure why a lot of folk don't like it and revert to either all black or some other trim, maybe because they think it makes it look old? But I love it, and it always distinguished base model cars and top of the range ones back in the day with the wood trim deemed as "luxury" or "executive". I just feel it gives the car a much more upmarket feel rather than just black plastic or fake carbon look everywhere.

ye i love it!! it was originally the grandad car when i originally got it!

plus i like my wooden wheel so had to keep with the theme!!

c'mon c'mon, you slacking? wheres this next mod! chop chop get to it! lol

ha ha sorry @Dave been a busy bee. plus smx wouldn't start because the battery is on its way out :/ will try and get it over the next few days!!

• Like 1

I'd be too lazy to change it if my M's had come with other trims but all three of mine have had the fake carbon :lol: