really? i actually like having high profile tyres when i have my winter wheels on as its so much more comfortable but just not as grippy since the wheels are skinnier!

really? i actually like having high profile tyres when i have my winter wheels on as its so much more comfortable but just not as grippy since the wheels are skinnier!

nah not really a fan, i like the firm ride so i can feel what the car is doing :)

You're welcome dude! 8-)

Have you just slapped them on as they are?

Looks loads better, that's a really good place for photo's you've got there!

:shock:

Kerching!

if it the 200ml one then thats £60+ :o:o:o ,,,,,,,,,,, 8-)

it is the 200ml one, and the one your thinking of will be Onyx. this one is Shield... rrp £130.....

Looks spot on with the skirts on fella and paintwork looking stunning as always. [smitten.gif]

:shock:

Kerching!

if it the 200ml one then thats £60+ :o:o:o ,,,,,,,,,,, 8-)

it is the 200ml one, and the one your thinking of will be Onyx. this one is Shield... rrp £130.....

I'd love to try some swissvax one day at that price though you'll want to be careful with it. :shock:

ye, i've tried quite a few waxes now, i used scholl concepts w6+ with a puck applicator on my freinds car and seems to work well, i have tried the swissvax before when i went on a course, but couldn't justify spending that much on wax.

decided to bite the bullet and charge an extra tenner on top of a valet to pay for the wax if they want it.

smells divine!! going to be getting high off all of it