My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Not saying he has lost power but may not gain much it dose add more torque to the midrange :D and the power curve it better . :D Had civicstu mb2 on at dynodaze standard and then with 4.2.1 mani lost 1 bhp but made up for it in torque and the power band was better :D:D

Agreed i see what your saying i know you werent slagging anyone off didnt think for a second i would be too chuffed if i rolled up to a dyno and lost bhp more torque or not would be pi55ed.

Well done mate you've come a long way looks the business pal top work, consider heat wrap as your next mod cool the bay down.

thanks man! appreciate it, i did heatwrap the bottom half of the manifold as i knew the top half would be on show and look nice and shiny :D

looking good. need some silicone hoses now and some cable dressing and a good clean will really finish the bay off nicely

cheers! i really need to get some of those silicone hoses is it as simple as taking the old ones off and putting the new ones on?

Looks spanking. 8-)

Need to get to work on turning it blue now. :D

thanks mate! its already turned a bit gold!! :o

cheers! i really need to get some of those silicone hoses is it as simple as taking the old ones off and putting the new ones on.?

yes its just off then back on then top up with coolant bud.... you can get a combo kit on flebay(alloy rad slim fan and hoses for £130 dont know what they are like but they look good)

ooo!

A non wrapped manifold :shock:

Looks very bling bling mate :D

yep only the wrapped the bottom half wanted to keep it looking pimp ;)

Looks spanking. 8-)

Need to get to work on turning it blue now. :D

thanks mate! its already turned a bit gold!! :o

Good times, I only wrapped the bottom half of mine too, spent too long polishing it to wrap it up and hide it away. :D