My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

cheers guys! not a very exciting mod i know but makes a difference :)

arb will be fitted shorty after i get it painted and i get the right bolts.

Chop chop :P I think I fitted mine quicker :lol:

But I didn't paint mine, who's going to see it anyhow? The MOT man once a year :D;)

Haha I'm trying as fast as I can!

Well the l brackets are quite badly coroded with rust so I've sanded them down and painted them black so thought might as well paint the arb red while

I'm at it ;) to stop it getting as worse in the future

• 2 weeks later...

well the arb still hasnt been fitted, as ive been super busy down in birmingham at the trampoline brittish champs :D

tried to get my oil filter off today again using gloves, sandpaper and WD40 but no luck :(

think im going to take it to my mate who a mechanic to take it off as im fed up :lol: probs get him to fit the arb at the same time!

well time for an update without pics, fitted my hamp shortie oil filter, changed oil and fitted my magnetic sump yesterday and all is well :D old oil was black :? now thats all done i need to focus on my exhaust as its very bad, rattling everywhere and leaking and blown badly :(

on a seperate note i think i need mb6 lca's to fit the mgzs arb? as i dont seem to have the hole in my lca's for the drop links :? any one help me out?

its been done before but its a cheap way round it...but mb6 lca wont cost that much anyways...plenty of mb6 breaking on ebay... give them a try :-)

cool ill see what i can do thanks :)

well i have done much recently due to money being tight but since the MOT is coming up i decided to fix my exhaust so ordered a new mid pipe off of ebay thats a direct fit :D so when i put that in to get fitted ill get the arb done at the same time (hopefully) well here some pics of the painted arb since ive been a bit lazy with pics recently :lol:

DSCF1476.jpg

DSCF1477.jpg

was quite funny watching the postie walk up my path with this in his hands :lol:

DSCF1478.jpg