My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

today was a a big mod but a cheap one ;) full vti interior! got it from a vti i found in the scrap yard, i took all the seats, door cards, tweeters, all the switches, fog lights and surrounds, black fuel cap! would of taken the arm rest but it was snapped :( the guy gave me a very good deal i couldnt turn down [smitten.gif] so heres some pic of the some 3 hours it took to just change the seats as i ran in to some problems.

firstly was the rear seat brackets, the holes were too small for some odd reason so got the trusty dremel out and that was sorted, the other problem is if you look at the last photo the rear seats actually dont go back in to the clips and i thought these seats were a straight swap? anyone know how to fix this, do i have to change the big metal clip that is grabs when the seat is pushed back? im not sure what to do and i dont want to take them back out.

DSCF1678.jpg

DSCF1679.jpg

DSCF1680.jpg

DSCF1682.jpg

DSCF1683.jpg

DSCF1696.jpg

DSCF1697.jpg

DSCF1698.jpg

DSCF1699.jpg

DSCF1705.jpg

DSCF1712.jpg

DSCF1713.jpg

DSCF1717.jpg

DSCF1718.jpg

DSCF1719.jpg

please help me out with that last photo it really confused me :(

and who says you need an aerodeck i managed to fit all that in to the hatchback ;)

there are 2 types of seat mounting brackets. i cant remember but one set is bigger than the other. must of been a newer design thing. also you may need the middle seat buckle aswell. nowt wrong with the seats. i had the same issue. had to go back and get the seat brackets too.

there are 2 types of seat mounting brackets. i cant remember but one set is bigger than the other. must of been a newer design thing. also you may need the middle seat buckle aswell. nowt wrong with the seats. i had the same issue. had to go back and get the seat brackets too.

thats what i needed to hear :D looks like tomorrow ill be going back to get them.

Top job that!

8-)

Hope you get it sorted!

cheers tom hopefully ill have it sorted tomorrow and get the vti door cards on aswell!

Change the seats what can go wrong.. Apparently everything is not that simple on our M's, whyyy :?

Anyway it really looks nice with the half leather. You're lucky you have the black interior. So are you saying you were able to pack all the seats in your car :shock:

Change the seats what can go wrong.. Apparently everything is not that simple on our M's, whyyy :?

Anyway it really looks nice with the half leather. You're lucky you have the black interior. So are you saying you were able to pack all the seats in your car :shock:

i know i thought it was going to be a flawless mod, but whats modding if it isnt a challenge, yeh it looks so much better cheers :) yep had all 5 extra seats in the car and 4 door cards! had to leave behind the parcel shelf and sub tho ;)

Yes, the seats you have there are from an earlier vti, your mb2 is a later model, the obvious difference is in the seatbelt clip mountings, later models are just left loose whereas the earlier seats have mouldings for them.

Anyway as Naz says you will need to go back and get the brackets, think they are smaller. :)

Yes, the seats you have there are from an earlier vti, your mb2 is a later model, the obvious difference is in the seatbelt clip mountings, later models are just left loose whereas the earlier seats have mouldings for them.

Anyway as Naz says you will need to go back and get the brackets, think they are smaller. :)

My back seats have like a sleeve for the buckles, had to look for them though.......yes I was bored at the time :lol: