My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

I think they look good mate as i don't normally like steelies unless they are banded. I think what does it for me with them is that they are not black and the blue actually goes well with the silver even though you think it wouldn't.

cheers i took a long time to decide what colour even thought they are just steels i wanted it to look right, they are a bit brighter than this in the flesh and i get a lot more looks from people :lol:

Fitted my manifold today! but only with my standard cat it was fairly easy only took the whole afternoon and working in to the dark. i heatwrapped the lower section the day before aswell! looks well good in the bay and sounds and feels awesome, sometimes pops aswell and thats without a decat!! excited to see what it will sound like with a decat which is on its way to me now (I ordered a new one with a o2 sensor hole in it) didnt get any pics as it was too dark but took it out for a test drive and the heatwrap was smoking, how long till that goes away?

Brilliant mate well done they do make a hell of a difference that adjustable one you have is good aswell i know youve replaced it but i had one of them on my aerodeck was good quality.

Smurftastic. :D

:lol::lol:

It does look good mate. top job 8-)

thanks dude! :)

Blue steelies look cool mate! Something different! You'll love the decat when it's on if it's already making you grin like an idiot with just the mani! 8-)

yeah i was wanting them to stand out and its only a bit of fun for winter. Installing the new decat tomorrow as it came today in the post today! mega excited! ecstatic.gif1