Silver slug 28/2/13 skip to pg 10!

VTISmichael

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh that is one thing i love about those wheels u can see it in the mirrors but yesterday i was in a shopping car park and was like an inch from the cerb going thru this gap, i was bitting my nails lol

needs a oil change soon and i havent done the exhuast yet, driving it to download festival tomorrow, hope it doesnt get broken into!

wow love it :-) this is how i want my mb6

'"if you want them, come and claim them!" (with money) :lol:

update..

took the car to download fextival this weekend, what an epic 5 days of masses of mud, amazing music and drinking to boot! boozer.gif1

well on arrival there was a drop on a metal ramp that was in the field of the car park and hit the sump on that lol

after getting into the car park not to bad..

IMG00099-20120607-1109.jpg

then on sat i was told my car was covered in mud coz the cars had been wheel spinning like mad (not happy!) :evil:

by saturday...

IMG00103-20120610-1019.jpg

on the way out tho, just scraped the sump again but the exhaust got cuaght and ripped it back and started blowing, had a look and the s bend has been stretched but was a rusty anyway so its torn a hole, think im gonna get a quote from a powerflow dealer for a new s bend and might get them to fit my decat while they are at it :roll: