Silver slug 28/2/13 skip to pg 10!

VTISmichael

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys for all your input, makes doing worth while sometimes :)

just bought a 1 metre length of exhaust wrap and 14" metal cable ties for the new system, think im going to do the manifold soon, it has popped twice now put a nice big grin on my face 8-)

thanks guys for all your input, makes doing worth while sometimes :)

just bought a 1 metre length of exhaust wrap and 14" metal cable ties for the new system, think im going to do the manifold soon, it has popped twice now put a nice big grin on my face 8-)

awesome! i love it when it pops :D whats the exhaust system like? i was thinking of getting it as im in dire need of a new system, did you get a mechanic to install it?

Love the sound.. I am looking into buying a full stainless exhaust system for mine. Wish I could de-cat it too but not sure if that's illegal or even meet the Co2 emissions for mot :roll:

yeh abit gutted after paying out for the exhaust and now the clutch too. Bought an oem exedy clutch on ebay for £150, getting civicturbo to do it next week :)

the exhaust is awesome, the rasp is pretty good once its warmed up and the little burlbe/pops are nice :D set of my mates alarm twice, well the system looks very nice and the quailty is alright, i wouldnt bother fitting it yourself as it doesnt fit that easy, so go to a powerflow or an exhaust place.

i got my MOT done with a de-cat hehe ;)

New exedy oem clutch came today, quite happy with it and it being exedy it cant possibly go wrong :D

In tegiwa tape :D

DSCN4115.jpg

all the kit, cover plate, clutch disc, release bearing and alignment tool with small bearing

DSCN4116.jpg

DSCN4127.jpg

DSCN4128.jpg