Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

That's a decent price for the job they have done plus the nice colour. I paid 20 for all my alloys but then I did myself lol :grin: and professional work is obviously better.

i wanted them done quick as well and a few hours i can not grumble...

I am refurbing the wheels she had on her before these myself (they are going back on my rover coupe where i stole them from LOL) but more like one wheel a day time wise i expect

He charged me £140.00 i was well chuffed with that price i even gave them both a £10.00 tip each..

LOL thanks mate i agree they do and i also agree she needs the lowering treatment that was my next mission but i decided to do cam belt kit next then suspention (prob a good idea to do belt soon :wink: )

Damn good price chap, I don't blame you doing the belt first, not much good being low and looking mean if your valves are embedded in the pistons. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

very nice rims mr b

Cheers mate people i know at work have been asking me how much my new rims were and when i tell them they are the same ones they are like What, Really WOW...

try and get some more hi-def photos of the rims flipping mate! :wink:

Will do chap hopefullt some sun tomorrow :wink:  :wink:

My mrs said as she turned into our road and walked down the hill (we live on a cul-de-sac off the hill and car was parked on the corner) that they looked amazing and the purple flip was really prominent

Oh yes pb rims!!! Sweeeeeeeet

yes indeedy doo i still can not stop checking them out every time i park and walk away from her LOL

Wow!

Mr B, those wheels look absolutely spiffing, what, what!

Jolly Good Show Old Thing..  in fact i think i may just nip to the window and have a quick gander at them now as she is parked slap bang outside my house

That was satisfying LOL

Need a new sig now Mr. B with the new wheels...what do you think of mine...What do you think of my new changes...I am waiting for your comment on my thread :D

LOL im on my way to your thread now....

And i will do a sig soon was thinking exactly that not five mins before i read this you must have sent me a telepathic message 8-)  8-)

LOL im on my way to your thread now....

And i will do a sig soon was thinking exactly that not five mins before i read this you must have sent me a telepathic message 8-)  8-)

Haha lol there must be some telepathy going on here as its visible in the way our cars look :-D.

It's great when a plan comes together and especially when it has that effect!

oh yes and the attention they have caused already is amazing, the ammonut of looks and comments in just two days 8-)  8-)

Haha lol there must be some telepathy going on here as its visible in the way our cars look :grin:.

you may be correct there my friend LOL but i want to take all the glory for my mods as do you so lets not tell anyone about our new found sixth sense eyebrows.gif1  eyebrows.gif1