Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Not yet but i will order them in a couple of weeks time now i seen how bright they are...

The reverse lights work an absolute treat i have noticed whilst delivering in the sticks i can actually see when i reverse so no need to use the force anymore..

And those parking lights are so nice in the flesh they are a really nice white and with the spyfilm tint they look awsome...

The LED stop/tail are actually brighter i noticed (also in the sticks with no street lighting) but they are obviously a more direct light and im not so keen on that look i prefer the way the original bulbs light up the whole of the lense

Trial and Error i guess out of four bulbs (of course its actually eight bulbs) i have changed to better ones three have been great and only one not so which makes me a very very happy old git.....

So as the new title suggests i have tinted the rear lights After i mentioned wanting tinted rear lights in a previous (thread or message) a very helpful friend named Knight linked me to a set being sold on FleabayThey wanted £9.99 postage so i placed a reasonable £15.00 bid as my limit they sold for £16.00 oh well (To be honest they were really black and prob not legal but looked awsome)So i had a snoop around wanting really dark but legal film and i happened across this spy film stuff which is legal I Shall Explain...This is said film on a rollDSC_0759_zpscefadc19.jpgClose up you can see how it works and why its still legalDSC_0760_zps80692144.jpgDSC_0758_zps2d469e62.jpgI am more than happy with the finished result although the pictures dont do it justiceI got this stuff on using my mrs hairdryer a very flexable plastic spatula i actually removed the lights to do it but can easily be done on the carAs i say pics do no justice as i can confidenly say there are no bubbles or blemishes at all except there are three points on out rear lights surfaces from where they were moulded and they pertrude slightlyClose UpDSC_0764_zpsc427089f.jpgAnd a foot or so awayDSC_0762_zpsc8ea9095.jpgDSC_0761_zps1e82ac97.jpgAnd the further you walk away they go proper black will take some more pics later when it gets darkThese were taken in Broad Daylight Going to do the headlights soon and when i get new ones the fogs as well [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

What is that film called and here u get it. My civic is nighthawk black ( so I've been told) and thinking of doing the same

This is kind of a prototype as it was an idea i had so i used what i had already and only spent a few quid to finish it to see if i liked it before creating a better one, although saying that i do like this one so we will seeDSC_0840_zps31e370f7.jpgDSC_0841_zps0c3e8c2c.jpg 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

Loving the grill.

Loving the grill.

cheers it came out sooo much better than i expected..

The question about the tint it was called spy film i got it from ebay..Quite a few members have done this quite recently so one of them will prob have a recent link to it