Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

I said to my mrs though, "i wish we had wooden doors" "that way i could of popped in the shop on my way home from getting the window and picked up the locks and fitted them after fixing the window"

That way i would not of had to loose a couple of hours work having to stay home waiting till he arrived (he actually arrived 15mins earlier than he said he would be)...

All over now and i shall now move this thread on to the subject in hand LOL

Im going to have a look on ebay now for my replacement interior light

Have found what i was looking for regarding interior light..

But Look what the a delivery guy just made me sign for

PB130113_zpsb6a75531.jpg

Result i ordered these off ebay on thursday (i also ordered plugs and a filter but that was from opie oils our trader) i was a bit disapointed that i ordered from both on thursday and ebay item arrives wednesday but opie oils emailed me yesterday (tuesday) to say air filter was out of stock, email then goes on to say they are expecting it in within a day or so, then further down it says they are expecting it in within a week, shames they took so long to tell me it was out of stock as i since found out i can get plugs sooo much cheaper from my friend in the trade :cry:  :cry: i need these service bits so i can do them asap and then leave her with my mechanic to get the mot done as soon as...