Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

WTF, all that just for the interior light? How pathetic and desperate can people get? Tell you what though, you got the poor little M fixed quick as lightning haha. Tops on that Mr.B! And great results on the door locks, proper BONUS!!  :D

Some xxxxxxxxxx arrrrrrrr you can not have anything these days

Glad you got it sorted

I know but they wont stop me i shall replace it soon as maybe something slighly different i will have a snoop on the net and see before i say anymore on that...

Ain't no one going to get in now, so you're hats are safe!

PMSL!!!! thats what i thought when the man walked away tonight....

WTF, all that just for the interior light? How pathetic and desperate can people get? Tell you what though, you got the poor little M fixed quick as lightning haha. Tops on that Mr.B! And great results on the door locks, proper BONUS!!  :D

Yes i know mate but as i have told everyone so far the thing im most upset about is the civic5 sticker LOL and im serious when i say thats what bothers me the most that they destroyed it breaking the window..LOL

that's such a shame! all that cost and effort to fix things for such a cheap item!

and very good how to I might actually get my rear door cards changed now haha

Hope it does help mate which was why i did it to help others, did you not get them ages ago now LOL

yes and he was the first number i phoned after goggling for a replacement lock service his site looked like a one man band not a big company so i thought thats the one i will try first,

First i only said i needed front door lock changed in a plastic double glazed door, i nearly fell over when he said it will cost you £60.00 all in.

After picking myself back up i asked him to do patio as well (was going to leave a key inside in lock then it can not be opened from outside) he said as you want both i can do it a little cheaper for you how about £110.00 for both and we were in business,