Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

i would of asked the best place to get them but i was going to be all stealth about it and not say untill they arrived but with delay from opie oils i had to blab LOL

That'll learn ya. No more secret squirrel.  ;)

Larkspeed you say nick... Top man i'll have a butchers later as i'll be doing my winter service soon! I pressume they have a website?

Yep. http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?session=199009161

My Denso Eridium Tough plugs and K&N Panel Filter arrived today from opie oils so got out there and fitted them along with the Magnecor 8mm Competition Leads

Have not driven her yet but going to work in her in about 25min so will find out how she feels then. Obviously i run her up after fitting and the fire when starting was noticeably stronger, turns out the last plugs i put in her were Denso but not eridium's just standard ones..

Have also put a new interior light in today (30 second job) will take pics later on at work when its proper dark. Less led's this time so will prob not be as in your face as the last one..

My Denso Eridium Tough plugs and K&N Panel Filter arrived today from opie oils so got out there and fitted them along with the Magnecor 8mm Competition Leads

Have not driven her yet but going to work in her in about 25min so will find out how she feels then. Obviously i run her up after fitting and the fire when starting was noticeably stronger, turns out the last plugs i put in her were Denso but not eridium's just standard ones..

Have also put a new interior light in today (30 second job) will take pics later on at work when its proper dark. Less led's this time so will prob not be as in your face as the last one..

Woop woop, happy days, don't forget to do an ecu reset.  :)

You should be able to feel some difference with plugs leads and panel filter. Great changes mate :smile:

And i did she felt so much smoother and more responsive Happy Days 8-)

Fastest indian delivery driver ever tonight!

LOL not quite i sometimes use project MB6 for work as well LOL

Woop woop, happy days, don't forget to do an ecu reset.  :)

Have not done yet as was not sure if i needed to will check the how to and get it done..

Sweet! Can't wait to see the results from you later!  :wink:

And the results were great much smoother running and more response in the lower revs im a very happy man now