Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Really nick ???? i never expected a fellow old git to jump on the pink band wagon LOL

I like pink bits though, I've got in trouble more than a few times when I've asked to see some. ;)  ecstatic.gif1

• Like 2

More Blue/purple lights. . Looking awesome Mr. B..I definitely need to do that mod after looking at yours and snakeys.. both look amazing

Agreed mate you do LOL. I showed my mrs when she got home from work tonight she loved it as well...

No it was not mate which is why i shall be buying another swithch and blank plate to do it again. I have straightened it up but i had to cut through where the blank fixes onto the dash and was awkward so switch moves a bit

Little Update.. Did this yesterday, not really happy with it but will do for now..

DSC_1152_zpsd56fca95.jpg

DSC_1151_zps93931530.jpg

And yes i know i still have a chrome strip on the rear that will have to wait till next year as i can not spray something that size in my bathroom LOL would make lots of mess..