Steveolkinevels CTR Premier Edition: Nearly there now!

steveolkinevel

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They say it comes in 3's as well, hopefully the 3rd thing isn't as bad as the previous 2 mate!

Tell me about it, well that might be it cos last friday i had to have a camera down my throat to scan my heart, and that was hurrendous! And yesterday my insurance took the bmw i had as a curtesy car and replaced it with a astra! And its horrible i realy hate it, so those two can add to the list!

So you might have had the 3 things then, which can only mean good things now surely?

Is it a new astra with the electronic handbrake? As if so i had one as a rental once and i hated the handbrake sooo much! The rest of the car wasn't too bad though.

Yup thats the one! The handle handbrake has been used for 100 years without fault, why change it!?

I jus set off with it on and it pops off! CBA fafing about trying to switch it off!

I hate the whole car i realy do not like it one bit! Its a 2.0 cdti and its dead! Everything feels soooo tacky. The lumber support button on the seat got stuck on and F me! I thought it was going to snap me in half.... Couldnt belive how far out it goes, its got stupid stop start too so everyone stares at you as if you have stalled it! And its not very good on fuel either for a derv!

back on the road tonight!!!! still need a couple of bits IE a passenger side facelift wing preferably in black but its just about there, get my new wheels on tomoz so i will up loads some pics then. im going to have to keep the car now.. for a bit atleast so going to do a couple more bits and bobs to it as it owes me next to F all as it stands.

pics to follow.