kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

I have a jap front plate but it just doesn't look right to me on the eg. It's also got a black holder for the front plate and it's screwed to the bumper. So if I go smaller and remove it. It's gonna have visible holes I reckon. Will check it out tho

Again no real update. Just for a change driving my car not fixing it and loving every moment. Really put it through its paces last night. Took a mate to Manchester to look at a impreza turbo2000 catalunya.

ended up knocking nearly 700 quid off the price so he came home in it. Roads were quiet left Manchester around 11pm so played a bit. Subaru lovely but just can't keep up with eg in any situation.

doing pulls from 30. Pulls from 70 and 5th gear pulls. Roundabouts it didn't stand a chance bless it. Was really cool coming back. Pitch black up north had heaters on me legs in shorts sunroof wide open so nice. The out of no where.. no rain.. no thunder just proper forks of lighting stabbing into ground ahead. Was a real living the dream kind of experience.

Sounds like you had some right fun on that run!

As for getting tested, I've got a vti is that bad?

Nah, you need to have sex first to catch anything. WACK11111

• Like 3

Bad day yesterday. Aerodeck failed it's mot and got a new scrape.

and at 11 o clock last night I had to strip my door down as the f**king window wouldn't go up. It shunted the black finishing strip under the window. And snapped all the clips. And I had to remove the pillar trim to get at seal also snapping all the clips.

I actually think the window works as it should. I think the seal on the runner is damaged to much and the window just pops out.

very annoying. It has been working up until now but seems it's ok until ya take it all the way down.