kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Why do windows always break at the most annoying time! When you have no garage or are miles from home!

Last time mine broke on the MB it was winter and there was a massive storm, hence ripping the door card off to try and get the window up quickly before the car got soaked!

@Chandler failed on handbrake. I stripped it down checked wasn't seized. It wasn't. Still failed. Took elsewhere and it passed.

Well after days of messaging breakers and hardly any f**ker replying and the ones who did couldn't help.

I've found a window regulator, rubber window seal and the plastic pillar trim all for a very respectable 32 quid delivered.

And I've just ordered all new clips for the black trim under and to side of window. Which cost almost as much :) least can hopefully solve it once and for all

@Jayhoath83 to be fair my clips would have been fine. I fixed window mech before and was working. Seems the rubber seal is the problem for me as it doesn't guide window uo its torn so window pops outside of door. On this one occasion the other night the glass got caught up and ripped the trims off snapping the clips. God damnit

• Like 1