kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Ths car is epic n there is no better shape for a hatch than the rear of an eg civic imo! N its gr8 to see you keepin this one in tiptop shape and for that i tip my hat 2 u sir

Thanks guys.. yeah I love this car too. Should never have sold it was a right waste of time and money. Gained nothing by selling it although I meant well at the time.

It's got a few minor cosmetic issues at the minute. I'm contemplating all sorts of things.. One of which being saving up to have another respray in the same colour maybe next summer.

This time no expense spared with a decent body shop. last guy was a cowboy and it shows. I mean it looks awesome still from few feet away but still lots of room for improvement.

brilliant mate, looks stunning

Thanks guys.. yeah I love this car too. Should never have sold it was a right waste of time and money. Gained nothing by selling it although I meant well at the time.
It's got a few minor cosmetic issues at the minute. I'm contemplating all sorts of things.. One of which being saving up to have another respray in the same colour maybe next summer.
This time no expense spared with a decent body shop. last guy was a cowboy and it shows. I mean it looks awesome still from few feet away but still lots of room for improvement.

was his name john wayne??

Non update as such other than I'm just super pumped. Done a 200 mile journey tonight for a friend to check out a subaru.

didt skip a beat. I was having some serious hunting idle issues the other day which is fixed now. Adjust the throttle and cable as wasn't closing full on idle.

now its perfect.

moving front shocks onto that second notch has improved handling no end and also the ride is firm yet very tolerable. Much better.

But really the thing I'm so happy about is the exedy clutch is a joy. So smooth light and easy. So much better than the f1 stage 3. And me gearbox is an absolute peach! Can't believe it works so well. Quiet and every gear on the limit. No snagging, crunching or blocking me out of gears. Just perfect! So happy I'm really enjoying driving it.

Stopped in services and came out looked at it was just so happy. Love this car.

• Like 3