kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

I used 3 cans of 500ml white primer. That's doing front and inside, I still had tyres on though so, you'll probably need more.

Although as you already have the etch primer on you can probably get away with one light coat, I'd use grey if you're going matt black.

• Like 1

Got my temporary bootlid to a point where I can use it.

I fudged the paint up.. well for the best part it looked really good. You will see in the pics where I didn't put enough lacquer in number plate area. But can probably polish that out.

But there was a couple of runs (what happens when painting in the dark with led light) so sanded the runs out and vinyl wrapped it for now.

Better luck next time.

The original boot is gonna be painted same colour as wheels when I've decided.20140514_230144.jpg20140514_230126.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah hope so. Gonna do wheels and boot at same time.

Like say just a spare this one. Obviously just want it looking presentable so I don't feel like I have to rush the other. Gonna use it while I sort out the blistering on the original.

Yeah looks tidy I guess. Not a huge fan of the carbon wrap thing now. Think I over did it before on the old mb.

But still it'll do for now. Kinda makes me want a real carbon TAIL! !!!!!

• Like 1