kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

@Grant complicated mate. Two lots of tax and insurance. And I only drive it once in a blue moon really.

Think I said the other day I feel I should be buying a house now something to leave the kids when the time comes.

And I can't afford the car and saving. :(

Surprised to hear you haven't already jumped on the home ownership thing. Especially up your way, much cheapness!

Get one with a garage, then you can have another car.

Nope I'm renting mate. I spend too much on car parts tax and insurance. ..

That's probably why I don't own a house :(

I know where you're coming from Jake, I keep buying cars, spending loads on mods etc then selling and repeating! I need to get myself saving some serious money for moving out as I know it'll take some time to get it together. The fact of the matter is when it comes to Honda's, I just can't leave them alone, they don't do it for me standard!  

Could you not just take her off the road for 6 months? Store her somewhere, save up and then when the times right, put her back out?

Not sure if you mean me or Jake but knowing me 6 months would turn into a year, that would turn into two and before you know it the car deteriorates and isn't worth fixing :(

There's no garages in my area. Already looked. Only secure ones which are top money.

Besides waiting on a deposi to go in my PayPal. Sad times.

That was quick! Hope it's for an amount you're happy with mate! 

What a lovely little EG!

My first civic was a EG Esi when i was 19 (a long time ago WACK11111 ) always wanted a b18 in it!

I'm kinda tempted to offer a deal with mine, not really practical for the family though....