kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Love it mate, I had this shape ESI when I was 21-23 loved every second of it only sold coz my missus was pregnant with my little girl man I miss the handling of these like a go kart these are only second to the Ek9 in handling. you've restored a lovely looking car mate well done! applause.gif1

Cheers mate. They are so cool. Cant wait to really put it through its paces, I just love how old and poo they are inside. Fingers crossed I've done it proud and have loads of years of motoring left in it.

Amazing what the correct alignment can do! I hate the waiting game! My EK was in paint for 5 weeks but I had gone on holiday while it was being done so I was without the car for 6 weeks in total and missed it like hell! Bought loads of bits for when she came back though! :lol:

Ahh your kiddin. Forgot about that mate sorry. I just spare of the moment baught a varta battery cus it was £33 delivered brand new. so couldnt let that get away