kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

You guys are crazy. Its not that clean. I bet Paul day and knight could spend another full day in there cleaning.

LOL mate! you know me to well!!! it does look mega clean in there :smile: Love the new mats 8-) 8-) 8-)

cars back at home. nice drive with knight on my tail. think cold air feed has helped out as no bogging all the way back. 

have got some very expensive heat wrap coming this week to try and keep bay temps down a little.

as much as i love the look. the lack of grill seems to make it a little toasty in there

cars back at home. nice drive with knight on my tail. think cold air feed has helped out as no bogging all the way back. 

have got some very expensive heat wrap coming this week to try and keep bay temps down a little.

as much as i love the look. the lack of grill seems to make it a little toasty in there

It was fun mate we should do that more often! 8-)

That does sound equally as good! Haven't done any random cruising about for nearly two years, hectic plans eating all my money just hasn't allowed for it! :(

Ewww not round here. Be better checkin out the local wildlife. Much more attractive.

anyway spoke to garage786 today. Says he can dyno tune the car this Friday.

So waiting for thumbs up from work saying I can take it off. Can't believe I even have to ask tbh.

• Like 1