kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

What an ar5e! I hope he's paying for it to be put right, why is it that people who work on cars can't bloody drive them!

Chuffed for the improvement in power though! 142bhp with how little it weighs would still see it leave my Saab for dead though :lol:

The guys sound. Really nice chap. He was very appologetic and obviously he's agreed to repair it at his expense.

he wasn't even driving, was pushing it apparently. s**t happens ay. On the plus side. Im mega happy with tune. I didn't think it was as quick as it should ha e been. Makes sense now

171 in mb6. That was at dynodaze tho. This guy reckons his dyno is more accurate than most. So it may be a higher reading on riches dyno.

either way I'm happy

Its a custom tune for the engine. My god it was worth every penny. Highly recomended!

Now its dry me and a mate went out and gave it some beans. Its pulls you back in your seat and roundabouts are so fun. Sticks like glue!

the only thing that tried to play was a Mitsubishi warrior right up my bum, quickly vanished in rear view.

so happy with it!!!