FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

Today I fitted the new nuts. I'd say the old ones where pretty past it 

20160528_121947_zpszhthj0vw.jpg

Old vs new

20160528_121107_zpsljpm4irb.jpg

And done some late night fog tinting.  Had them tinted a while back but the pressure washer took off the tint a few months ago. Only just got round to doing them as I keep forgetting lol.

They look dark but light is poor in my living room. They look good. I'll take another pic when fitted.

20160528_210317_zps0jzyiuxn.jpg

Fitted fogs. Pics ain't great again lol

20160529_123847_zpsj02fcce5.jpg

20160529_133738_zpsayhhrsk7.jpg

Daughter took a pic of me polishing the engine bay lol.

FB_IMG_1464513301234_zps5pwwzxns.jpg

Today I've also cleaned the interior to death. Tomorrow I shall be cleaning the outside, ready for the mag shoot on tuesday

3 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Always looks super clean mate 8-)

It's so much harder with the decals.  Because there's loads of pointy bits it's quite tricky. Must take me an extra 30mins or so

Ohhhh Yeah.  Today's photoshoot. Well it went really well. Think they got some cracking shots. Soon as i pulled into the car park passers by where all starring at me driving in lol. Then whilst they where taking the pics for the mag someone came over asking about the car. Then wouldn't shut up about his bloody corsa haha.  But he seemed a decent lad. We then got some static shots on the car park, then over the road infront of a slate quarry so they should come out nice. Then got some rolling shots and engine bay pics. Then we had a good chat about the mods etc. He seemed very impressed with FroSTy and couldn't compliment it enough :) no idea what issue we are looking at yet but I will update when I find out.