FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

ok so a fair few photos now. going from last bit of ford fair prep to the event itself and a few other little bits.

so first of all last bit of prep was fitting the finished engine cover and giving her a wash polish wax etc

IMAG1382_zpsxnbzue9g.jpg

IMAG1383_zpsrgmslc4b.jpg

unfortunately the day before ford fair when i was cleaning the bay the header tank tint spray started to flake off hence the rag when taking the pic. its been fine since tinting it and cleaning etc priorer to this so was just my luck this would happen day before ford fair :/

IMAG1386_zpsajmgnix2.jpg

cleaning

IMAG1388_zpsq1rvommq.jpg

IMAG1389_zpslywmihfj.jpg

IMAG1397_zps4vdrsphv.jpg

IMAG1395_zpsvpr2qlm4.jpg

IMAG1400_zpsenkuesqx.jpg

bit of rain after a bath

IMAG1391_zpscfypphsm.jpg

the morning of ford fair.....

IMAG1401_zpsmpejoaoe.jpg

some lovely cloud coverage that morning 3am.

arrived at ford fair ready to go with my lad

IMAG1406_zpsa0rnafon.jpg

IMAG1404_zpsshlgoqxc.jpg

on stand ready for the day. had to improvise with header tank and put a mircofibre on there with mini FroSTy ontop.

IMAG1410_zpslpp9puqq.jpg

IMAG1405_zpsyvu2dbie.jpg

FB_IMG_1438819640885_zps7k8sjxrt.jpg

FB_IMG_1438677233880_zpscrwybuwr.jpg

love this pic, great shine :)

my lad with the coppers

IMAG1420_zpsg0gw5vct.jpg

and whilst i was there took emergency measures and bought this

IMAG1450_zps0zhwxznn.jpg

along with a few other bits...

IMAG1452_zpsizyuzpaz.jpg

entrance pic, splitter, tow strap and tow strap bolt.

IMAG1455_zpsscmeihoz.jpg

AND FINALLY to finish off the amazing day i had...

FB_IMG_1438678537483_zps0mcujc61.jpg

IMAG1453_zpssm3wdjdt.jpg

IMAG1454_zps0gxiu1c1.jpg

FroSTy won her first trophy  :yahoo:  she won it for the best members car which i did not expect one bit. we had a 60odd car stand on display with mustangs and loads of old school fords. didn't expect to win a thing let alone best car :) my first time on a stand too. my hard work has been paying off.

yesterday i installed my splitter. i did fit the tow strap last week but looked odd so took it off until the front end looks a bit more aggressive.

now ive fit the splitter however i now cant go forwards onto my drive. i was parked forward on it when i fitted and when i reversed off... scrappppeee lol.

ignore the dirtyness of the car, not washed since ford fair lol

IMAG1468_zpsq1mgezia.jpg

IMAG1469_zps0lmyt1ol.jpg

this is same position as above pic, but taken from behind it to show how much light is passing threw as above pic looks like its touching the drive lol

IMAG1470_zpsygcfhtat.jpg

fly killing machine

IMAG1472_zpsdj8vcohs.jpg

and a final pic. i put up my entrance pic and trophy up in the front room today :) nice display.

IMAG1474_zps62dtsj8k.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
splitter still going strong. has some really twitchy bum moments with it but its still on there with minor scuffs :)

anyways the time came to upgrade the brakes. after a lot of hunting and a few options i decided to go for ebc ultimax dics and ebc red stuff pads all round and im really impressed with them. i knew my previous brakes needed changing but didnt know they where this bad. discs had a fair lip though but the front pads looked good but the rears well just look at the comparison.

i know brakes should be considered more for performance but dont these just look great :) i also decided to paint the callipers whilst the discs where off. only managed one coat of paint on them then it rained but the finish has come up great anyways :)

so a few pics to add as usual....

*again ignore the dirtyness lol*

IMAG1529_zpswdxmjogd.jpg

IMAG1526_zpsce72ltcp.jpg

IMAG1542_zps9tu0ry64.jpg

IMAG1545_zpsl8ewvnon.jpg

IMAG1543_zps4uwpxjm6.jpg

ignore the before and after pic as unpainted one is rear and painted one with new disc is front, but wasnt until i got on the rears i thought ohh b****r i best take a pic lol.

and after breaking them in :)

IMAG1551_zpsmrvb0nsa.jpg

also time has come for new tyres all round. i have gone for the uniroyal rainsport 3. couldnt argue at £260 full set delivered. read some good reviews on them.

now next update as i keep saying this lol..... other than tyres should be the turbo install. i get married next sat so once thats out the way i can get the ball rolling on it :)