Might be a new owner of a Honda Concerto

vtec2011

Yes! ecstatic.gif1 I might be given a 1989 Honda Concerto by my Grandfather! It was his pride and joy and he owned it for nearly 24 years (He bought the car from new) Its identical to the Rover 200 1989–95. Its been stored in his garage for 8 years as it needs work done to it. The car hasn't been started between those years so the engine is probably seized. Its not for definite I'll be getting this car but I am just soo excited and it would be an ideal project car! I also want to post it on here to see what you guys think of these cars as I never seen one on the road before. Oh and I haven't got any picks of it for the moment but I will try get them up as soon as possible. Here's what it looks like anyway.. same color but not as clean lol :D

honda-concerto_zps11cffb92.jpg

These are kinda like an older version of our M's :lol:

My Grandad really doesn't want to let this car go but its just sat there in his garage :( Still no news about getting the Honda but I'm going around there tomorrow and see if I can get it up and running. I will try get some pics too :D