Probs selling up.

matty1

Yea yours did sound loud at japfest mate!

Little update, got new tyres all round, was having trouble finding 205x40x16 so I went up to 205x45x16 and went for some pirellis p zero Nero tyres. Enjoying them right now, lots and lots of grip! New tyres and new coilovers = so much fun! :D Got a few goodies coming soon so will update hopefully Wednesday or Thursday.

• 1 month later...

Just see you in godstone, your car looks even meaner in this miserable weather lol... Its got that, yeah its raining, big deal, i dont give a f### look!!! Lol :D

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks cars got emotions  :lol:

• Like 1

Just see you in godstone, your car looks even meaner in this miserable weather lol... Its got that, yeah its raining, big deal, i dont give a f### look!!! Lol :D

Lol cheers mate, I was pee'd of this morning, I just waxed it yesterday and then it rained and got stuck behind one of those big lorries that was just spraying up muddy water everywhere. And those damn white wheels are a pain in the a*s to keep clean, thinking of going a different colour.

I've seen yours a couple of mornings to buddy, love those lights you got, look awesome!

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks cars got emotions  :lol:

No your certainly not alone their mate i also think this (although i am completly bonkers so prob not good for your rep thinking like me LOL)

• Like 2

Cheers mate! They don't look bad as a look but they're not that bright on the road tbh! Meh, they'll do for now lol!

Thats a real shame mate! Spose you gotta expect that in this country lol mine gets filthy going to work every day but should be moving soon closer to work so cleaner car + save tonnes on petrol too WIN! Lol

Cars deffo have emotions guys! Treat em well, they'll stay happy for you :D

I believe when you alter a cars look you don't just make it look different but your adding personality!! You can make cars look soft, subtle, mean... Even make then look faster than they are or slower than they are, i.e the sleeper look lool!!!

• Like 1