Marko's MB6

marko

It is cool how these understated cars shock people. I used play with bmws and Clio cups all the time, a douche In an ep3 kept doing little vtec squirts past me once, trying to intimidate me. Foot planted in second gear quickly stopped his antics as he diapeared behind me.

objects in mirror are losing! So they say.

x2, love leaving people eating dust & ep3 drivers are usually the most shocked. :lol:

It is cool how these understated cars shock people. I used play with bmws and Clio cups all the time, a douche In an ep3 kept doing little vtec squirts past me once, trying to intimidate me. Foot planted in second gear quickly stopped his antics as he diapeared behind me.

objects in mirror are losing! So they say.

x2, love leaving people eating dust & ep3 drivers are usually the most shocked. :lol:

But it's sooo much better in a 'deck! :lol:[smitten.gif]

lol after Kennys deck that was posted on the forum with the vids im scared of all estates now :) lol

yeah bet they s**t when a deck leaves them, reminds me of a post i read on a fiesta st forum, some guy was shocked when he joined a motorway and planted his foot and an X3 destroyed him and left him felling quite inadequate :D

also kennys deck is stupid fast

The power in an st is a waste of time. 8 secs to 60 and 129 top. Where's all that power and torque going?

I've had the pleasure of taking a friends for a fruity drive. And although very nice to drive, corners beautifully it was a little disapointing!

Drove both the focus and the fiesta st neither are fast tbh but that's fords tuning for you, Mazda use te same engine from the focus then de stroke it to a 2.3 I believe and that produces 280hp and stupid torque!

Also is there somewhere on this forum where people post up who's from where wouldn't mind seeing of anyone's close and up from a lil cruise round? I'm from north west

I dont know if there is. Probably. You tried using the search?

Anyway I thought the focus uses 5 cylinder Volvo engine.

mazda 2.3 is 4 cylinder isn't it?

well i thought i could get away without rebuilding my calliper but looks like im gunna be getting stuck in again this week, recons are going for around 40 on ebay offering 10 back for your old callipers, or a rebuild kit for 8 (no piston) 23 (with piston) gunna nip to the motor factors soon see whats what and what they have in fun fun ey?

By my opinion if your piston is worn, get whole new reconditioned caliber, price difference is not so big. Good recond should include new bearing for handbrake mechanism etc. that aren't included in rebuild kits.

But if you manage with just rubber parts, then it might be worth doing the repair. So depends on the condition of the piston and also is there any slack in handbrake mechanism.

Congrats for the passed MOT.