Marko's MB6

marko

Thanks guys!

Arrrrrghh!! Pirate!!

null_zpsb26d975e.jpg

How random! :lol:

Congrats on the fresh MOT! The work on the rear calipers and RTA's must have paid off! :D

Lol had that pirate bouncing around my gear stick for months meaning to set him down with a lil blue tack and only bothered last week, some guy in a celica gt raced me last night and me being a nice guy let him pass rather than him trying to overtake and us being dead level till he hit an incoming car, see I know the specs of most celicas he on the other hand knew he had a pretty fast celica but had no idea that my car was A. Slightly lighter and B. 1bhp more, he does have 15 -20 more torques but he obviously didn't know this as our cars are so often overlooked.

But man just knowing he wouldn't have got past without me letting him :D

Next time when I've no GF telling me I'm Gunna crash slow down slow down your going to fast (only doing 50 at this point) it get more frequent and annoying the faster I go :/

It is cool how these understated cars shock people. I used play with bmws and Clio cups all the time, a douche In an ep3 kept doing little vtec squirts past me once, trying to intimidate me. Foot planted in second gear quickly stopped his antics as he diapeared behind me.

objects in mirror are losing! So they say.