Marko's MB6

marko

So I have a huge update for you guys today, me and my GF were surfing the inteweb looking for insurance as we're both due for renewal on the same date :/ and well I would recommend this to anyone living close enough to each other but basically I got my insurance for 900 after getting quoted 2000 on my renewal :( you k ow how I did it? Multi car!!!! Damn so fricken good 900 for mine and 600 for my GF and she's only been driving or little over a year so yeah all pool togther and get you cars on multi car policies :)

I thought that it was the same household type thing but put my GF address in (as it's slightly cheaper if the policy is in here name) and put that both the cars a kept at my address over night now surely they would have picked up on that and not quoted us if they couldn't I mean it wouldn't let me put myself as single when I put my GF relationship to me as GF so I assume it's right so all you young one suffering the woes of car insurance go multi car admiral is apparently the best and the cheapest think that's 600 pounds worth of mods hahah :) I know exactly what j would get with 600 too straight up id buy obx ITBs, itr head and a socketed ecu :) hopefully I'll have these by the end of the year could have had a set of coilies but decided to go to Florida for two weeks instead :)

Also I have a shopping list for you guys old MOT had advisories for drop links (all 4 I guess) and rear tie rods, I would like to replace these with aftermarket Ive heard someone mention teigwa tie rods and what not what aftermarket bits do I get like for what modle as we all know our cara arnt really listed on anywhere but Meisters website :/

• 3 weeks later...

quick update, insurance sorted, my mb6 my GF ford KA we can both drive each others cars fully comp and i can drive anyones car so long as its already privately insured. and all for 1400, 850 for mine 550 for hers very pleased with that :)

also picked up a few bits for my lil green apple,

null_zps5fd186de.jpg

RTA bushes x2 for 9 english pounds yes 9

null_zps4459c95f.jpg

only charged me for one sorry john banks but £9 is a massive 300% less than genuine

then i picked these up last night :)

null_zpsff84599f.jpg

ohh yes 180 shocks and springs

null_zps9cabbef7.jpg

should have a few more parts arriving soon also need then all fitted next week sometime ready for the mot.

man ive just been eying up some g clamps in just the job and thought nahh sack it another time could have done ewt with those you could do with a vice ahhwell and i litrally just popped on here to see if anyone had swapped just the bushes gunna order some bushes now then just outta curiosity has anybody done this? and done a write up, wouldnt mind speaking to some one to get there opinion