Marko's MB6

marko

Nice work, bet your glad its all fixed and running good now. And it's looking damn good to, and hope it passes it's MOT too

lol its so dirty i love how pics just dont show how much grease and dust is all over it but yeah glad its done now was fun bouncing on the front calliper to remove the strut without splitting ball joints or dropping the lower wishbone :D

i hope it goes through its MOT too couldnt bear another week of sharing the missus KA :o

you wouldnt say it looked damn good if you saw it in person, but thanks all the same pal :D

also about to go out and run a screw through my wing mirror, sick of the penny falling out when i put my foot down and having to stuff another one in on the go :D

lol its so dirty i love how pics just dont show how much grease and dust is all over it but yeah glad its done now was fun bouncing on the front calliper to remove the strut without splitting ball joints or dropping the lower wishbone :D

i hope it goes through its MOT too couldnt bear another week of sharing the missus KA :o

You have to share the mrs ka too. :lol: my mrs has got one to and I hate having to drive that around, it sucks! :lol:

You have to share the mrs ka too. :lol: my mrs has got one to and I hate having to drive that around, it sucks! :lol:

Yeap and to add to that her clutch is slipping so much it's made a very slow car alot slower haha