Marko's MB6

marko

lol also just found this on my phone i made it as i was chasing my mate up to the exhaust place for my decat (obv on a private road) i would never do 80mph on a country road haha

th_AFCCCED8-E33B-45AD-BAB2-926ED4321AA7-1856-000000DB6309CDDC_zps7f0e9dff.jpg

Sound nice and quiet ;):D

I swear to god that exhaust was way louder in person I actually couldn't hear myself think over it :s couldn't talk to someone while doing 70 without shouting my new one isn't loud until I put my foot down :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so small update change my oil and filter and pollen filter on Monday, would have done the spark plugs if they wernt 11.50 a plug in euro halfords don't even sell iridium plugs :/

Also I was Gunna hold out and go big with the meister coilies but last night some stupid person decided to sit in the middle of the road with no lights on and by the time I realised they were there and not moving it was way to late for me to stop, cars on the otherside of the road coming head on so up the curb I went about 30mph did not sound or feel good at all either way I've popped a shock or snapped a spring so now Gunna be looking for some mgzs stuff I guess didn't really w****r go this route as the load weights must be pretty different with that big ol v6 under the bonnet.

also I took a lump hammer to that trailing arm I was taking parts off the otherday was that p**sed off with the hub bolts on the inside of the arm everyone of the rounded of bar 1 so I gave up on it just Gunna give it to the mechanic see what he can do :/

Don't think I've ever had a car that drives straight and Im determined to make this one right :)

its not the shocks im worried about its the only person on ebay that sells them has had some mixed reviews on here some people getting what they wanted first time some people getting completly wrong stuff and bad service and what not :/ but for the sake of 100 pounds think ill have to give them a go :)

If you're worried about mgzs stuff get some dc2 shocks, same sort of price. :)

x2 have a look at my wifes deck on my thread its got dc2 fronts with eibach and zs rears with eibach ;) handles much the same as the zs shocks but a lot less firm

im think now to just replace with vti parts rear trailing arm is still fooked so need to sort that out probs gunna see if i can find one breaking and test my luck seee if 100 pounds gets me the full rear offside suspension and the damper/springs from the rest i think thats a fair price but then i would lol :)