Marko's MB6

marko

Wow!! Might have to sell the beast! Just got my insurance renewal and now with an extra years no claims bonus they want 2000 as opposed to the 1300 I payed last year :( I wann cry cant seem to get a decent quote on her anymore, although I can get insured on a gto or supra for 1300 and that's got a 3.0l v6 beating inside of it :/ I hate insurance companies Gunna stop slamming on when retards pull out on me in future get my monies worth from the robbing bastewards

usually renewal quote is always high! i always get another fresh quote from other companies just to see what i can get it for, then phone them up and they usually match it :)

I tried sky last year when I got the car and he didn't even tell me what the quote was as it was way higher than what I was currently paying I know but as I said I'm Gunna stop bailing all these bad drivers out by slamming on swerving around them or continuing around a round about cause the fool to the left Dosnt even know that there doing anything wrong :/ ahhwell what can I do but shop around I got a better deal at 1400 bug that's third party no fully comp a I am now :/

Have you got a Tesco club card?

You get a massive discount on Tesco insurance if you have.

I was looking at over 2 grand to insure both my civics using comparison sites.

Tesco have insured both for 960 something.

Club card gave a huuuuuuge discount!!!

Lol as it just happens I have a tesco staff card linked to my account wich is essentially a club card that gets you 10% of everything but cigs and fuel, did make a difference to my premium as in it probs Beloit it down from the 3600 tesco were wanting on comparison sites :/

lol asda may well be better but only on third party again, and a small update my car seemed to have ripped through to brigestone potenzas in about 5 weeks which i thought was odd at the least, so had to go get emergency part worn tyres they were that bad i could see the steel weave, then took her to get the fronts aligned and man o man 13 degrees out at the front :o 13!

theyre now nice and straight and what a difference my car turns in now like when i turn the wheel! ive neraly oversteered a few times since the fix and my car feels like a whole new car :) cant wait to get the back sorted then sort out my breaks every one seems to be binding at the minute.

Shame you found that out after killing a tyre, but thats the way it goes sometimes.

When i had the MGZS shocks and springs fitted my mate did a 4 wheel alignment, its soo much nicer to drive now everything is set as it should.

yeah i wont change any springs unless the mot tester says there that bad, and i killed two tyres and they were the expensive tyres, it was the back that had budgets on now :/ and the back dosent seem to be wearing to bad atm considering how twisted that trailing arm is :o