MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Very nice , very nice indeed.

Have to say, mega jealous, but from what I have read, you deserve to enjoy this, and have done it very well.

One question, and a strange one considering the spec and work,.Is your CAF trumpet mounted in the fog light blank?  If so, what size, and how have you fitted it in there?

Decisions, decisions.

I'm a fan of a clean rear end but on the other hand the sport badge does help with the sleeper surprise. :D

I shall vote later. :ph34r:

Voted, keep 'em on. :twisted:

Very nice , very nice indeed.

Have to say, mega jealous, but from what I have read, you deserve to enjoy this, and have done it very well.

One question, and a strange one considering the spec and work,.Is your CAF trumpet mounted in the fog light blank?  If so, what size, and how have you fitted it in there?

Are well they was fitted years ago when I ran a cold feed to a Apexi cone filter to the 1.4 engine that was in the car they will be replaced next time you see her with fogs . The flitter in her now sits behind the ep3 full length radiator and had temp sensor run to the intake while she was on shake down to see intake temp on ever day road driving . And it is fine on temp that said the k sits diff from the B engine so all the intake side sit at front of car witch helps . She having alarm fitted soon and few other bits then she will be done ( will for the time being coz I done have a few more plans for her ) and she be on the road and getting out and about :)