MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

God well I did say I keep her on the road over winter coz you can get some very nice winter days ( said that back in October ) that went tits up not had any yet :lol::lol: never mind hope we will ,anyway do done anything to her for a few weeks :( but hoping to get whole fuel tank sender ect done week coming so she will be all clean and then I will be able to really stuck up the fuel lol lol lol

How much has this project cost you so far? Thinking of also doing something like this at some point in future. Have always fancied a pirates black MB6 but my insurance on them is £2.5k!

Like Mr brown could not put a full cost on it .I lost £4000 when it got trashed £900 alone on gauges all nicked when the car was striped

And that without the 6 months trying to get the litres of oil and shxx out of the inside that was emptied all over the car in and out .

So if you forget all that cost and start on the build a lot had to be custom fit ( not been done in a Mb2 ) and things built from ground up so lets just say shxx loads :lol: :lol:

• Like 5

Ok been a good day so started a few jobs on her got heater working ,well till I put her back in her home only to find it was not working so within a few hours it went from working to not working god knows why arrrrrrrrrrrrrr . Put one rear door card in all nice with carbon and retrim what a xxxx getting that back in , put my neo chrome nuts on that's it o had a little spin in her just to check vtec was still working lol

2C35A03C-4F77-455D-977F-195EAA009A57.jpg

C82C5663-C1D0-47A3-B771-583D62AE54F7.jpg

E8CBCB28-2C87-42F4-86B0-FEA7506BC477.jpg

079078AC-6CF6-48AE-BCF8-F8077BA5D320.jpg

62BF9FA7-851C-4E35-843E-C46DABF6737D.jpg

Next fuel tank :)

• Like 2