Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

James. Are you coming to the Bristol meet on the 1st?

cant make the bristol meet :( down in dorset this weekend visiting friends and picking up the side skirts. completely forgot it was this weekend cry.gif1  but on the other note I just found this on youtube lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmZhJdSx3mc

if any plans do change tom i will give you a call and see if i can catch up with you guys

Guest craigblight

this car looks so much better in person and when followit all u hear is his back box lol. deffo have get some pics of mine and urs when next here dude 

Please put the vti lip back on looked so much nicer.

Think I prefer it aswell actually mate, looks great in your sig

cheers for the honest comments guys, I have been thinking about putting it back on, but got the rest of the lip kit now so going to see what that looks like when it has all been added and all made matt black. then see if i like the look if im unsure i will return it to the great vti lip style  :D

It may just be because the vti lip was colour coded i expect if the vti-s lip was coded the same it would look just as awsome, imo its that colour it looks so awsome when totally colour coded

Its wierd, on yours i prefur the colour coded Vti lip but on mine i prefur my colour coded Vti-S lip!!

Personal preferance at the end of the day, either of them still looks the nuts so have a play!! :)

• Like 1