Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

It may just be because the vti lip was colour coded i expect if the vti-s lip was coded the same it would look just as awsome, imo its that colour it looks so awsome when totally colour coded

True mr brown im hopeing that when i have the full vti's kit on matte blacked it will hopefully work quite well with the door protectors and my matte black spoiler and one more mode which I am not saying to much about as its a surprise :)

I am sure if i am unsure once it is all done everyone on here will let me know if it is working or not :D

• Like 2

I had this exact same dilemma with my last M, was the same colour as yours, had a full VTi-S kit on in it's original pirates black and some days I liked the overall look and other days I wanted it colour coded or a different colour again! :lol:

I had this exact same dilemma with my last M, was the same colour as yours, had a full VTi-S kit on in it's original pirates black and some days I liked the overall look and other days I wanted it colour coded or a different colour again! :lol:

hahah at least its not just me then

:smile:

hahah at least its not just me then

:smile:

Awkward gits we are! :lol: 

What about the original front lip and the VTi-S skirts and rear lip colour coded?

Least boss Daves is already colour coded so you can see for reference!

• Like 1

Guest craigblight

cheers for the honest comments guys, I have been thinking about putting it back on, but got the rest of the lip kit now so going to see what that looks like when it has all been added and all made matt black. then see if i like the look if im unsure i will return it to the great vti lip style  :D

i have the vti-s rear and sides but vti front lip so no coping me now james lol 

• 3 weeks later...

So managed to stumble across a true bargin the other week. as knight called them Hen's Teeth! Optional Extra OEM Fog Lamps.

20140108_204131_zps929a5eb4.jpg

Saw a add on ebay for a front bumper and in the bumper were the fogs. I dont think the guy knew what they where because once I offered him £30 he had them posted to me straight away. should fit them this weekend along with repairing my rear Tyre thanks to a pot hole, hoping it hasn't damaged my rim and only deflated the tyre. Fingers cross! either way what ever the weather i will upload a couple photos of the car with her new VTIS kit on as i need your amazing opinions and thoughts :D

• Like 4