Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

resprayed the fog light housing today as it was a little faded should look alot better now.

20140109_133031_zps6c061bca.jpg

Also go this through the post as craig said i was in need of one :D

20140109_133016_zpsff0a75f4.jpg

looks like i will have quite the car session this weekend, oh they have been missed WACK11111

Guest craigblight

resprayed the fog light housing today as it was a little faded should look alot better now.

20140109_133031_zps6c061bca.jpg

Also go this through the post as craig said i was in need of one :D

20140109_133016_zpsff0a75f4.jpg

looks like i will have quite the car session this weekend, oh they have been missed WACK11111

yep i did as urs is rust colour lol 

Ok I have some bad news people but it turns out the the pot hole i hit the other day has completely done me over and one of my rear alloys is F*cked cry.gif1

Flat IMG_7316_zps386f6893.jpg

The cause which hurt me to find.

IMG_7318_zps18c71a5a.jpg

So this is the last photo I took of the car with the VTI's kit before i killed my wheels. sorry about the dirt.

20131230_161355_zps518f7b88.jpg

So I was planning to change my wheels this year but it turns out i will have to do it sooner than i thought. So the remaining 3 wheels are for now for sale :(

I will still fit my fogs tomorrow and upload a photo for you all but for now this is my current look shrug.gif1  until my new rims arrive, Iv not yet seen them on a mb/mc before as they came out a few months ago, so excited to try a new look :mrgreen: but sad to say goodbye to my team Dynaimcs bye.gif1

IMG_7322_zps056865f9.jpg