Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

It began as too much speed and the back end went anyway, after fish tailing a couple of times she had dropped down the revs and wasn't going to pull free of the swaying so decided to attempt to go for 2nd gear to power out but as soon as I touched the clutch that was it! Was a lesson learnt and luckily for me not the hard way!

Yeah I understand mate. Was just about to ask whether it ended in tears or not. Luckily it didn't!

Yeah I understand mate. Was just about to ask whether it ended in tears or not. Luckily it didn't!

I didn't make the same mistake twice that's for sure! Was in the EK way back when! 

• Like 1

yeah got a track session at silverstone for Trax so cant wait to see how much the handleing has changed. went round when i first got the car and almost killed myself. Found out the my coilovers where set up completley wrong, and the standard braked faded and gave me massive brake judder after the first lap. so im hopping this time round i should do a little better.

On another note the launch control unit was s**t and got told by many people its not the route to take so thats going back on ebay seeya.gif1

Been in talks with Htune to get my ECU all sorted as really need to get on that side on modding.

Didnt beat my record of 15.1 second pass at santa pod  cry.gif1  only managed a 15.43 im guessing because it was so dam hot.

also got told a skunk2 inlet is a must for the b18 by some random guy at the strip does anyone agree with this?

• Like 1

Can't really say that it's a must, but certainly feel the difference top end with mine. Will be transferring it to the deck soon so will let you know as I'm used to driving with the standard one on!!

Silverstone sounds like it'll be awesome mate!!

Will you have to ego done before going too??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...