Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

Looking great mate ! Seats are awesome ..

Im the same, i have my mgzs ARB sat in the shed waiting to be cleaned, new bushes etc and installed ..

• Like 1

Looking great mate ! Seats are awesome ..

Im the same, i have my mgzs ARB sat in the shed waiting to be cleaned, new bushes etc and installed ..

Its worth it dude. im honestly shockedat how my car sits down round corners now. Just booked some track time around silverstone to see how she handles :D

• Like 2

Its worth it dude. im honestly shockedat how my car sits down round corners now. Just booked some track time around silverstone to see how she handles :D

Yeah I need to get it on :-) heard nothing but good things.

What power flex bushes and drop links did you get? MB or mgzs?

Silverstone? Niiiiceee!!!

Make sure you do a video!

I'd have been embarrassed if I had filmed my session at Silverstone, I ended up off the track facing the wrong way after my bout with lift-off over steer :lol:

• Like 1

I'd have been embarrassed if I had filmed my session at Silverstone, I ended up off the track facing the wrong way after my bout with lift-off over steer :lol:

Moral of the story ....

DONT LIFT OFF ;-)

Moral of the story ....

DONT LIFT OFF :wink:

It began as too much speed and the back end went anyway, after fish tailing a couple of times she had dropped down the revs and wasn't going to pull free of the swaying so decided to attempt to go for 2nd gear to power out but as soon as I touched the clutch that was it! Was a lesson learnt and luckily for me not the hard way!