Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

• 1 month later...

Right another update time!! been a long time since my last update, mainly as not done much to the car as currently saving for another toy :wink:

But this is what I have been up to recently for those of you still interested.

Went drag racing again not in august managed a 1/4mile time of 15.16secs  still pushing for a 14 pass but its attachable with new rebber as my drag/ stock rims are pretty shot now. 

D26581BA-3D42-4BDD-972A-1E50EDAB40DD_zps

sprayed the stocks black just so the car dosnt look stock at the strip. think it worked nicely.

With heavy braking from 100-0 at the end of each run It wasn't long before a wooping great crack appeared on my discs so they soon became scrap metal and where replaced with some MTEC grooved and drilled. they came with a nice gold spray on aswell which didn't last long but still a nice touch.

C0CF6DAA-C5EF-4EE3-999C-A7039485A885_zps

whilst I replaced the brakes I thought it be the best time to get a set of these:

FF889927-8BEC-4581-95B4-1205456C51F0_zps

so after a full brake system upgrade the time creeped up with me and I went of to Trax show and did some time around silverstone where the car handled amazing. all the suspension,brake and bracing moods really paid off and was unbelievable better than my first attempt 2 years ago.

514B974C-4387-41D4-8CA7-6D84DD768459_zps

Anyone interested this is the link to a in car cam of the 15mins i was out. little dull but i do manage to pass 2x type R ep3, a s2000 and a few other cars and have a corsa spin out close to100bhp on my last lap:

I have a few big mods planned for the car when things go quiet over Christmas so you guys should like that but until i start them i will leave you with a coupe of nice pics of the car like normal.

FEFE7FFE-29F7-491E-B8EF-99A79D4289E0_zps

4E53A4DA-B660-49FB-9CE9-68638BB43CD0_zps

WACK11111

• Like 5

Looking good as always mate :D

The stance is just so good.. Think your car is the reason I want Rota's!

Seen the vid on FB (weeks ago i will hasten to add you slacker!) good watch.

Any hints on "christmas" plans?