Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Some more nice little touches mate, looking so sorted under the bonnet now, bet your well proud to show friends and stuff, i never lift my bonnet in public as it is pretty untidy under both..

• Like 1

Nice one chap, looking very blue under there now. :)

My immobiliser is not recognising the key it's taking a few attempts and a bit of jiggery pokery to get the light to go out. New key should sort it.

Thanks nick. . The more Blue the better as I just love Blue :-).

Hopefully the new key should sort the immobiliser problem out mate. It's not good having problem with that.

New blue bits look nice and at home in there mate!!

I have catching up to do!! Lol

Thanks mate. . Yeah going nicely with the rest. .I like that there are a few shades of Blue in my bay. Get into action mate. Your Bay is looking nice though :-)

Nice!

One day I'll dress my bay!

Thanks Tom. . Hopefully that day will come soon :D

• Like 1

Nice one matey, looking great! Love non"ordinary" colour themes

Thanks mate.. glad you like it. . Yeah I wanted it to be different and got the idea from the breather pipe from induction kit as that was the first Blue thing in my bay plus it's my favourite color so continued adding Blue from there :-)

Some more nice little touches mate, looking so sorted under the bonnet now, bet your well proud to show friends and stuff, i never lift my bonnet in public as it is pretty untidy under both..

Thanks Mr. B..I am happy with how is turning out to be. Was attracting a lot of attention at the garage when I had my recent problem. Every time I would open the bonnet and there was someone around they would start looking and dating Oh it looks nice but I try not to show off so I keep it closed most of the time ;-)

Very nice looking good the blue bay now :) need to get around to trin2 blue bay lol

Thanks Dave. . Can to post a recent pic of trin2 engine bay please in your thread so I can see what you have done :-)

Sooo blueeee... looks really cool, you done a top job under that bonnet

I got to get my ar$e in gear and start adding more goodies to the engine bay :)

Thanks kyfer. .a few bits sprayed and a few bits replaced made a big difference :-).. your Bay is already quite tidy mate. . Just get a few bits and spray some brackets and it should be awesome mate. . There is a guy called Faz Akram on the forum he is selling dress up bits at cheapest prices mate. Worth sending him a pm :-)

• Like 1

I prefer to spend my cash making it go faster, stop quicker and handle better. :smile:

And like madonna  (and likes of)  Buying Children (at least you bought a british one to fund our economy)