Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

I take it from that you manage to open it without much problem then? Shame the dials weren't the right ones but will look good when it's been done!

Nice work on the wheels! Blue H badges set them off nicely!

Thanks mate. . Yes I managed to open the speedo but I didn't try taking the front glass off was a bit scared lol. .I have orders since blue smd bulbs so that's the plan for now :-)

Thanks mate. . Yes I managed to open the speedo but I didn't try taking the front glass off was a bit scared lol. .I have orders since blue smd bulbs so that's the plan for now :-)

Cool! Think I only used three or four! One of them it turns out was for the fuel light and when I put an LED there it was just on all the time :lol:

• Like 1

Cool! Think I only used three or four! One of them it turns out was for the fuel light and when I put an LED there it was just on all the time :lol:

I got 10 bulbs for £6. They are 5 smd ones hopefully they will be bright enough :). So apart from the fuel one all others are ok to change?

I got 10 bulbs for £6. They are 5 smd ones hopefully they will be bright enough :). So apart from the fuel one all others are ok to change?

Yeah rest are fine mate! I tested them one at a time as I changed it, if it doesn't light up, put it in the holder the other way around and it should work! 

• Like 1