Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

you just remove the nuts from the top of your suspention and it will sit in place then replace nuts and your done, you prob want to loosen off the gold nuts on the brace fixing so it can move and sit in place neatly if not remove one and fit that then other will fit easily and you should be able to bolt it back up.. i think that makes sense LOL

The gold nuts on the sides are lose atm so the ends can move shall I tighten them up after installing the brace or leave them lose?

What happened with the wheels in the end mate

I am refurbishing the alloys mate. . The paint was flaking and the finishing wasn't nice so atm I am sanding them down to the metal just using coarse sand paper but it takes a lot of effort to remove the paint completely. I will put a pic tomorrow of the one I have done so far :-)

The gold nuts on the sides are lose atm so the ends can move shall I tighten them up after installing the brace or leave them lose?

Yes mate as you say once fitted in place with suspention nuts back on tight  tighten the gold ones up and job should be a good'un 

• Like 1

The guys who did mine used a grinder with appropiate pads to remove damage and then flat the paint for spraying, you do not have to totally remove previous paint just sand down to a keyed surface with no flakes

i would also break the bead on the tyres as well give you better access to the edge rim and you are better off doing this to spray them as well...

• Like 1

Definitely James is worth the effort but its a lot of effort taking all the paint off with a sand paper. Is there a quicker way of doing it. My progress so far20131114_105401.jpg

As mr brown says just key them up, but difficult to tell how bad stuff is from photos, but you could always nitromors them? Cheaper than sand blasting!