Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Hey mate did you manage to win it. It actually went for 1 pound cheaper than what I paid for mine :smile:

No, I have to give it a miss because I had no money in paypal  <_<  I also rang up my insurance company to see if it effects my insurance, and they said they won't insure my car if I fit a strut brace. WTF is up with these people? I'm just going to fit it anyway  :P

• Like 1

you just remove the nuts from the top of your suspention and it will sit in place then replace nuts and your done, you prob want to loosen off the gold nuts on the brace fixing so it can move and sit in place neatly if not remove one and fit that then other will fit easily and you should be able to bolt it back up.. i think that makes sense LOL

• Like 1

you just remove the nuts from the top of your suspention and it will sit in place then replace nuts and your done, you prob want to loosen off the gold nuts on the brace fixing so it can move and sit in place neatly if not remove one and fit that then other will fit easily and you should be able to bolt it back up.. i think that makes sense LOL

Just about make sense of that Mr. B! Lool

In simple terms...

Slacken 'bracket to bar' nut and bolt both ends...

Remove neccessary nuts on top of susp mounts...

Put bar in place and let it sit at its natural position...

Bolt it all back up!

:D

• Like 2

Looks good chap. :)

I also rang up my insurance company to see if it effects my insurance, and they said they won't insure my car if I fit a strut brace. WTF is up with these people? I'm just going to fit it anyway  :P

WTF goes on in their tiny brains. :wacko:

• Like 1

No, I have to give it a miss because I had no money in paypal  <_<  I also rang up my insurance company to see if it effects my insurance, and they said they won't insure my car if I fit a strut brace. WTF is up with these people? I'm just going to fit it anyway  :P

Oh that's strange why wouldn't they insure did you tell them that would actually improve handling so less chances of accident. . They should thank you for installing it :-)